Premier Leadership, Networking, Learning
SAVE THE DATES
Jan 16 & 17, 2024
Colonnade Hotel Boston
The Northeast Home Health leadership program draws executives from throughout the northeast for one-of-a-kind learning and networking.
Featuring world-class presenters, thought leaders, and officials, this annual program provides the information and perspectives necessary for home care and hospice executives to navigate the policy, reimbursement, and regulatory fields of home care services.
Join your colleagues from eight northeast states for learning, networking, and inspiration at the 21st Annual Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit.
The Summit is sponsored by the Northeast Home Health Leadership Collaborative, a consortium of state home care trade associations representing providers and associate members throughout the Northeastern United States. The Home Care Association of New York State (HCANYS) and Homecare Alliance of Massachusetts are the lead coordinators of this event, working collaboratively with the regional partner associations to bring you a timely and insightful program.
Northeast Home Health Leadership Collaborative
- Connecticut Association for Healthcare at Home
- Home Care and Hospice Alliance of Maine
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts
- Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire
- Home Care and Hospice Association of New Jersey
- Home Care Association of New York State
- New York State Association of Health Care Providers
- Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care
- VNAs of Vermont