Jan 16 & 17, 2024
Colonnade Hotel Boston
The Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit is the premier gathering and once-a-year opportunity for home care agency executives from New England, New York, and New Jersey to come together. It provides a unique venue to network with peers from around the Northeast and hear about the landscape of issues affecting services in the region. You’ll learn the trends affecting providers in nearby states (including broader ideas to help you in your organizational planning). At the same time, you participate in exceptional workshops and expert presenter-focused topics.
The following state home care associations lead this program:
- Connecticut Association for Healthcare at Home
- Home Care & Hospice Alliance of Maine
- Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts
- Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire
- Home Care and Hospice Association of New Jersey
- Home Care Association of New York State
- New York State Association of Health Care Providers
- Rhode Island Partnership for Home Care
- VNAs of Vermont
All employees of member agencies receive the discounted member rate.